Wednesday, December 28, 2005

REVIEW: CALL OF DUTY 2

Format: PC and Xbox360 (pc version tested)
Publisher:
Activision
Developer:
Infinity Ward
Genre: FPS
Price: Premture heart attack
Reviewer: One adrenaline filled Munki

SO WHY ALL THE CAPITALS? BECAUSE CALL OF DUTY 2 IS A CAPITAL LETTER GAME, RAWR!!!!!!. Sorry, I don't know what came over me then COVER ME I'M RELOADING! Ahh! Yeah this has been happening a lot since I got CoD2, and by a lot I mean "for about 20 minutes AFTER I stop playing". It's relentless. It's got no pace. It rips off of Halo quite a bit (I mean Halo of all games?) Yet It's BLOODY AMAZING. English soldiers say "wanker" and "rotter" quite a bit.

relax



and breath


Ok my heart rates back to normal and my breathing's pretty steady, although my cheeks are still so flushed they burn and my ears are ringing from having my headphones on to loud, but then WAR IS LOUD ISN'T IT? Oh god is that chest pain what I think is? No wait, it's gone. MY BRAIN IS THROBBING! This isn't much of a review is it? Sorry but it's damnably hard to review this game, do it too late and all of it becomes one blur of shooting and running FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!! Review it too early, like I'm doing, and your too exted, too pumped full of adrenaline to type without your hands shaking THERE'S LOTS OF GERMANS OVER THERE!!! BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG. AND THATS ABOUT IT. The loading screens are nice. It still looks very sexy even on my pitiful RADEON 9600. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!AAAAH. It has restoring health , a grenade button, a bash key, checkpoints, and a two gun limit, see what I mean about the Halo bit. God I think I need a lie down. AAAAAAAAHHHH. Christ does the killing never end? At least the original had quiet moments to allow you to think about what you've just done! Where the hell are the quiet moments? It's not even quiet now and I'm not playing anymore. I'm scared. AAAAAAAHHHH GERMANS ON THE LEFT FLANK.

Ace.

9 out of ten

2 Comments:

Blogger sideath said...

you have a really screwed mind you FREAK OF NATURE

12/28/2005 10:13:00 pm  
Blogger sideath said...

You can do Civ 4 if you've played it for long enough. You have Civ 4?

12/29/2005 06:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home